WE ARE HIRING NOW… JOIN US!!!
This is a full-time on-site role for an Accountant at EQUINOCT in Kochi. The Accountant will be responsible for managing project finances, preparing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations. The Accountant will also be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, preparing budgets and financial forecasts, and conducting internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in financial management, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Excel
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the sustainability or environmental sector is a plus
The Research Assistant will work full time on-site in Kochi to support the research and field activities of EQUINOCT. The day-to-day tasks of the Research Assistant would include assisting with community organisation, conducting literature reviews, collecting and analyzing data, presenting research findings, and communicating with project team members and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with conducting research, literature reviews, and data analysis
- Community organisation and outreach skills
Additional qualifications that would be beneficial for the role include:
- Experience with project management and delivering results on time and on budget
- Degree in a relevant field such as environmental science, social work, disaster management or related field
- Experience with statistical analysis software such as SPSS or R
This is a full-time on-site role for a Software Developer located in Kochi. The Software Developer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with computer science, back-end web development, software development, programming, and object-oriented programming (OOP). The Software Developer will be working as part of a team to develop science-based solutions for climate change challenges.
- Computer Science and Software Development skills
- Back-End Web Development and Object-Oriented Programming skills
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, Java
- Experience working with databases and SQL
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with sustainability or environmental science is a plus
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills