Institutional Support Program
We offer our support to educational institutions to design, develop, guide and implement
- Socially relevant, hands on student projects related to our area of expertise.
- Faculty enrichment through industry/community linked research projects
- Institutional development programs like smart and climate resilient campuses, developing institutional disaster management plans, etc.
A key component of our programs is to ensure involvement of local stakeholders both from the community level and from the administrative side
- Prepare socially relevant and community oriented project proposals
- Provide the institute with a strong community connect
- Enhances its social responsibility
- Gain technical experience
- Develop social responsibility
- Become aware of the historical, geographical and socio-cultural setting
Community & LSG
- Address the novel challenges of climate change
- Through decentralised efforts and location-based interventions
EQUINOCT facilitates the process through providing technical assistance and ensuring community involvement in the process.
IMPLEMENTED & RUNNING
Flood Inundation Mapping at SNMIMT
We are currently aiding the SNMIMT Engineering college, Maliyankara, Ernakulam to undertake a Flood Inundation…